Saturday 28 January 2012

Chuck Finale Thoughts and Opinions

Now that the series finale has finished I just wanted to give some of my thoughts on the finale. Overall I loved the episode, it was everything I would of wanted from a finale.
Some people are disappointed with the way it finished but I thought it was good because it lets you decide what's going to happen to Chuck and Sarah by using your imagination. I also loved all of the callbacks to the pilot and the running sequence with Sarah which was the same as the Bryce sequence in the Pilot. One of other thing I would like to mention is that the ending leaves it open which means a Chuck Movie would be even more awesome. Also Jeffster were awesome!


                                   Thanks to TheSdub07 for uploading the video


What did you think of the finale? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I liked it! I was thrilled that none of the main characters (especially Casey as everyone was speculating) died! Here's my thoughts and turn out of my predictions: http://myshinygear.wordpress.com/2012/01/28/goodbyechuck-my-conclusions-after-the-finale/

    ReplyDelete